ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS & GUIDELINES FOR NURSERY TO CLASS IX ADMISSION 2022-2023
- Candidate seeking admission in to Nursery must be born between April 1st 2018 to April 30th 2019. 2. Candidate seeking admission in to KG must be born between April 1st 2017 to March 31st 2018. 3. Parents seeking admission for their children (Classes I to IX) must produce a current progress report/TC at the time of admission that will state the current class of the child. There will be a written test followed by an interview for all applicants.
- Category “A” includes:
- Children of staff of A.G. School (Haldia)
- Category “B” includes:
- Brothers/Sisters (cousins not included) of children currently studying in A.G. School, Haldia or EX-A.G. Students’ children.
- Category “C” includes:
- Candidates other than those covered under category “A” and “B”.
- Application form to be filled online.
- The application should be accompanied by photo copies of the following documents duly attested by a First Class Gazetted Officer/Notary Public.
- Attested photocopy of the candidate’s Municipal Corporation Birth certificate/Baptism certificate. ii. The Hospital or Nursing Home Birth certificate.
iii. If the parent is an ex-AG student, an attested photocopy of the parent’s school leaving certificate, mark sheet and a copy of the Board Examination Results (X/XII)
- Documentary proof of income of parents
(Photocopy of Salary certificate/last six months bank statement or income tax return acknowledgement). 9. Last date for receipt of the application online is 3rd December 2021
- Names of candidates selected for interview will be intimated through an SMS/email. 11. Submission of an application form is no guarantee of admission or of the candidate being called for the interview.
- Guardians/Parents are strictly advised against seeking assistance from any person(s) claiming that they are associated and/or connected with the institution.
- Apart from parents, no other person(s) shall be entertained regarding admissions. 14.The Principal should be contacted (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly by any parent facing difficulties regarding admission of their wards on the appointed day and time.
- Lobbying and/or canvassing by the parents/guardians in any stage. Before or after admission, will automatically disqualify admission in A.G. School, Haldia.
- Parents of selected candidates will be invited for an information evening (date/time to be specified later) after the final interview with the Principal is over.
Note: PLEASE DO NOT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANYBODY FOR SECURING ADMISSION FOR YOUR WARD. ALSO, THE AMOUNT PAID AS APPLICATION FORM AND ADMISSION FORM CHARGES IS NOT REFUNDABLE.