THE ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH SCHOOL
NOTICE FOR SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION 2021-2022
CLICK HERE FOR THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION(CLASS 6-9) FOR THE SESSION 2021-22
Fees to be paid online/offline from 27.03.2021 to 05.04.2021
Steps to pay the fees online:
Step 1: Login to the payment portal: agck.campuscare.info
Step 2: Enter the User Id and Password you have received at the time of Registration.
Step 3: Select Pay and proceed to pay.
Steps to pay the fees offline:
Step 1: Make a DD for the amount mentioned in the fee portal in favor of
‘The Assembly of God Church School’.
Step 2: Get the pay-in slip from the Principal’s office (125/1, Park Street), from 11am to 1pm.
Step 3: DD along with the Pay-in slip to be submitted in our bank (Bank of Baroda).
* THE DIFFERENCE IN THE TUITION FEE AND SESSION FEE TO BE PAID WHEN THE FEE REVISION IS IMPLEMENTED.
* FEES PAID AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IS NON REFUNDABLE.
Admission formalities to be completed only after the payment of fees and the following documents must be submitted to the Junior School Office at 125/1, Park Street between 6TH APRIL TO 7TH APRIL from 10a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
- HARD COPY OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- COPY OF RECEIPT OF FULL PAYMENT.
- XEROX COPY OF K.M.C. BIRTH CERTIFICATE DULY ATTESTED BY ANY GAZETTED OFFICER.
- INCOME PROOF OF BOTH PARENTS (LATEST SALARY SLIP OR INCOME TAX RETURNS).
- ORIGINAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE.
- UNDERTAKING TO BE RETYPED ON RUPEES TEN STAMP PAPER AND SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC.
Kindly note that the school offices are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Kindly check our school website: www.agcschools.edu.in/parkstreet for updates.
You are requested to strictly adhere to the above dates and timings.
For any clarification regarding the document submission, contact the Vice Principal’s Office:
Phone No: 033 2229 0707
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other queries related to admission, contact:
Phone No: 033 2229 4484
Email : email@example.com
LIONEL M. CHELLAPPA
PRINCIPAL & ASST. ADMINISTRATOR
Dated : 25TH MARCH 2021