THE ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH SCHOOL
125/1, PARK STREET – KOLKATA – 700 017
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SESSION 2020 – 2021
Guidelines for Admission to Special Unit to be followed while submitting the Application Form
1. Age – 4 to 12 years
2. Children with special needs given below may apply:
• Slow Learners
• Mild to Moderate Autism
• Delayed Speech
• Down Syndrome
• Mild Mentally Challenged
3. Category “A” includes
b. Children of Staff of A.G. Mission.
4. Category “B” includes
a. Siblings of AG students (Cousins not included).
b. Ex – A.G. Student’s Children (Park Street only).
5. Category “C” includes
Candidates other than those covered under category “A” and “B”
6. Birth Certificate of the candidate, the recent photos of both the Parents & the
Candidate must be uploaded in the following size:
i. Birth Certificate in 300 kb
ii. Each Photo in 20 kb
7. Application Form to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
8. Application fee is Rs.300 (Non refundable).
9. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
10. Last date of receipt of application is March 31, 2020.
11. Submission of an Application Form is no guarantee of admission or of the candidate being called for the interview.
12. Guardians/Parents are strictly advised against seeking assistance from any person/s claiming that they are associated and /or connected with the Institution.
13. Apart from parents, no other person/s shall be entertained regarding admission.
14. Names of the Candidates selected for interaction will be displayed on April 03, 2020.
i. The list of selected candidates for interaction will be put up on the notice board at 125/1,Park Street and 18/1, Royd Street.
ii. The list of selected candidates for interaction will also be displayed in the school website.
iii. Parents of selected candidates will receive SMS about the interaction.
15. The candidates selected for interaction must bring the original as well as photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a First Class Gazetted Officer /Notary Public:
i. A printout of the Application Form submitted online and the Acknowledgement Receipt.
ii. Attested photocopy of the candidate’s Municipal / Corporation Birth Certificate.
iii. The Hospital or Nursing Home Birth Certificate.
iv. Baptism / Dedication Certificate (for category “A” only).
v. If the parent is an ex-AG student, an attested photocopy of the parent’s School Leaving Certificate, Mark Sheet and a copy of the Board Examination Results (X / XII).
vi . Proof of membership of AG Park Street Alumni Association.
vii. Documentary proof of income of parents.
(Photocopy of Salary certificate/ any other documentary proof of income)
16. At the time of interaction, the Medical Report of the child must be shown.
17. Lobbying and/or canvassing by the parents / guardians in any stage or form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
NOTE: For any type of assistance regarding registration you can call on the Parent Help Desk Team: 01143193333 from 8am to 8pm or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
LIONEL M. CHELLAPPA
PRINCIPAL & ASST. ADMINISTRATOR Date: 16th March 2020