THE ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH SCHOOL – JUNIOR SECTION
18/1, ROYD STREET – KOLKATA – 700 016
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NURSERY 2020 – 2021
Guidelines for Admission to Nursery to be followed while submitting the Application Form
The Candidate’s date of birth must fall between March 1, 2016 to April 30, 2017
Category “A” includes
Children of Staff of A.G.Mission.
Category “B” includes
Siblings of AG students (Cousins not included).
Ex-A.G. Student’s Children (Park Street only).
Category “C” includes
Candidates other than those covered under category “A” and “B”
Birth Certificate of the candidate and the recent photos of both the Parents and the Candidate must be uploaded in the following size:
- Birth Certificate in 300 kb
- Each Photo in 20 kb
Application Form to be filled in BLOCK LETTERS.
Application fee is Rs.300 (Non refundable).
Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Last date of receipt of application is January 26, 2020.
Submission of an Application Form is no guarantee of admission or of the candidate being called for the interview.
Guardians/Parents are strictly advised against seeking assistance from any person/s claiming that they are associated and /or connected with the Institution.
Apart from parents, no other person/s shall be entertained regarding admission.
Names of the Candidates selected for interaction will be displayed on January 30, 2020.
- The list of selected candidates for interaction will be put up on the notice board at 125/1, Park Street and 18/1, Royd Street.
- The list of selected candidates for interaction will also be displayed in the school website.
- Parents of selected candidates will receive SMS about the interaction.
The candidates selected for interaction must bring the original as well as photocopies of the following documents duly attested by a First Class Gazetted Officer /Notary Public:
- A printout of the Application Form submitted online and the Acknowledgement Receipt.
- Attested photocopy of the candidate’s Municipal/ Corporation Birth Certificate.
- The Hospital or Nursing Home Birth Certificate.
- Baptism/Dedication Certificate (for category “A” only).
- If the parent is an ex-AG student, an attested photocopy of the parent’s School Leaving Certificate, Mark Sheet and a copy of the Board Examination Results (X / XII).
- Documentary proof of income of parents. (Photocopy of Salary certificate/ any other documentary proof of income)
Lobbying and/or canvassing by the parents/guardians in any stage or form will automatically disqualify the candidate.
NOTE: For any type of assistance regarding registration you can call on the Parent Help Desk Team: 01143193333 from 8am to 8pm or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PRINCIPAL & ASST. ADMINISTRATOR
Date: 11th January 2020