NURSERY & KG ADMISSION (2023-24)
The interview for the classes Nursery & KG Admission for the academic session 2023-24 will be held in The Assembly of God Church School (125/1, Park-Street) – Church Community Hall (Ground Floor). The candidate and the parents are requested to report half an hour before the allotted time.
Click here to view the shortlisted candidates for class Nursery (Date and time mentioned in the list)
PARENTS ARE REQUESTED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IN ORIGINAL
- A printout of the Application Form submitted online and the E-Challan.
- Attested photocopy of the candidate’s Municipal/ Corporation Birth Certificate.
- The Hospital or Nursing Home Birth Certificate.
- Baptism/Dedication Certificate (for category ‘A’ only).
- Last Year’s Report Card for KG only (if available).
- If the parent is an ex-AG student, an attested photocopy of the parent’s School Leaving Certificate, Mark Sheet and a copy of the Board Examination Results (X / XII).
- Proof of membership of AG Park Street Alumni Association (for Alumni only).
- Documentary proof of income of parents. (Last year’s Income-Tax return/3-months Salary slip/ any other documentary proof of income)
- Identity proof of the parents. (Aadhar card & PAN card)
WEARING MASKS AND FOLLOWING THE SAFETY PROTOCOL IN SCHOOL PREMISES IS MANDATORY.