Payment Notice for the candidates selected for Provisional Admission for the classes (6 – 9) for the session 2023-24
NOTICE FOR PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR
CLASSES (6 – 9) FOR THE SESSION 2023 -24
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR CLASSES (6 – 9) FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2023-24
Fees to be paid online from 22.03.2023 (AFTER 05:00 PM) to 27.03.2023 (TILL 10:00 PM)
Steps to pay the fees online:
Step 1: Login to the payment portal: https://188.8.131.52:8443/hrclIRP/startup.do
Step 2: Enter the User Id and Password you have used at the time of Registration.
Step 3: Select Student Console & then online payment of Fees.
After payment, kindly select the Student Console and then Generate Admission Form and Challan and keep a copy of the same for later reference.
Admission formalities are to be completed only after the payment of fees and the following documents must be submitted to the Senior School Vice Principal’s Office at 125/1, Park Street from 28th MARCH, 2023 TO 06th APRIL, 2023 between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- HARD COPY OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- COPY OF RECEIPT OF FULL PAYMENT.
- XEROX COPY OF K.M.C. BIRTH CERTIFICATE DULY ATTESTED BY ANY GAZETTED OFFICER.
- BAPTISM / DEDICATION CERTIFICATE (FOR CAT ‘A’)
- INCOME PROOF OF BOTH PARENTS (LATEST SALARY SLIP OR INCOME TAX RETURNS).
- ORIGINAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL (IF AVAILABLE).
- PREVIOUS CLASS MARKSHEET.
- ONE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE STUDENT
- UNDERTAKING TO BE RETYPED ON RUPEES TEN STAMP PAPER AND SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC.
(Click here to download the undertaking)
FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE
[Once the payment is done parents can go for the document submission on the above mentioned date and time (Saturday & Sunday closed)]
Kindly check our school website: agcschools.edu.in/parkstreet/ for updates.
You are requested to strictly adhere to the above dates and timings.
For any clarification regarding the document submission, contact the Senior School Vice Principal’s Office:
Phone No: (033) 2229 0707 / (033) 7161 2000 (ext: – 237)
Email : email@example.com
For other queries related to admission, contact:
Phone No: (033) 2229 4484 / (033) 7161 2000 (ext: – 127)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
LIONEL M. CHELLAPPA Dated: 21st MARCH, 2023
PRINCIPAL & ASST. ADMINISTRATOR
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!