PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR CLASS 11 FOR THE SESSION 2023 – 24
NOTICE FOR PROVISIONALLY SELECTED CANDIDATES FOR CLASS 11 FOR THE SESSION
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR CLASS 11 FOR THE SESSION 2023-24
Fees to be paid online from 12.04.2023 (AFTER 05:00 PM) to 16.04.2023 (TILL 10:00 PM)
Steps to pay the fees online:
Step 1: Login to the payment portal: https://22.214.171.124:8443/hrclIRP/startup.do
Step 2: Enter the User Id and Password you have used at the time of Registration.
Step 3: Select Student Console & then online payment of Fees.
After payment, kindly select the Student Console and then Generate Admission Form and Challan and keep a copy of the same for later reference.
Admission formalities are to be completed only after the payment of fees and the following documents must be submitted to the Senior School Vice Principal’s Office at 125/1, Park Street from 13th APRIL, 2023 TO 20th APRIL, 2023 between 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- HARD COPY OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- COPY OF RECEIPT OF FULL PAYMENT.
- XEROX COPY OF K.M.C. BIRTH CERTIFICATE DULY ATTESTED BY ANY GAZETTED OFFICER.
- BAPTISM / DEDICATION CERTIFICATE (FOR CAT ‘A’)
- INCOME PROOF OF BOTH PARENTS (LATEST SALARY SLIP OR INCOME TAX RETURNS).
- ORIGINAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL (IF AVAILABLE).
- PREVIOUS CLASS MARKSHEET.
- ONE STAMP-SIZE PHOTO OF THE CANDIDATE.
- UNDERTAKING TO BE RETYPED ON RUPEES TEN STAMP PAPER AND SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC.(CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE UNDERTAKING)
FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE
[Once the payment is done parents can go for the document submission on the above mentioned date and time (Saturday & Sunday closed)]
Kindly check our school website: agcschools.edu.in/parkstreet/ for updates.
You are requested to strictly adhere to the above dates and timings.
For any clarification regarding the document submission, contact the Senior School Vice Principal’s Office:
Phone No: (033) 7161 – 2000 (Ext 237)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For other queries related to admission, contact:
Phone No: (033) 7161 – 2000 (Ext 127)
Email : email@example.com
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!