Terms and Conditions for Online Payments
These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made and/or to be made to The Assembly of God Church School through this Online Payment Service. By authorizing a payment through Online Payment Service to The Assembly of God Church School (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Assembly of God Church School reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
- Key terms:
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank/s.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to The Assembly of God Church School. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended for user to retain a copy of the transaction to assist in resolution of disputes, if any.
• The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that The Assembly of God Church School or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secured website. However, The Assembly of God Church School does not accept or assume any liability and/or shall not be liable in the event of any unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user.
• The Assembly of God Church School and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non – performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the The Assembly of God Church School and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or interruption/termination of the Service.
• The user agrees that The Assembly of God Church School or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the reasonable control of The Assembly of God Church School.
- Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
- The user agrees that the debit/credit card Bank details provided for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a Debit/ Credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Assembly of God Church School or any of its employees shall not be held liable on usage of any of such unauthorised card/s.
- No warranty:
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by The Assembly of God Church School in respect of the operation of the service.
- Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
The Assembly of God Church School does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
- Governing law:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Kolkata, West Bengal India, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Refund/Cancellation Policy:
Refund of Fees shall be made as per the CISCE Rules/Notification on “Refund of Fees.” Transactional fees incurred for using online platform for making payment shall not be refunded.”
Website Privacy Statement
- Information collected and its usage
The information collected through the Website, unless objected to, are used for:
- assessing online application for registration;
- assessing online scholarship registration, if any;
- sending information about our activities which we believe may be useful to viewers of the Website;
- monitoring who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- profiling the type of people accessing the website and where they are accessing the website from.
No personal information is shared with any third party, either with or without consideration. The personal information is not used for any purpose which is not incidental to the use of this website or which is not incidental to the purpose for which the form is submitted on the website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person would not expect however personal information collected through online forms will be accessible by the web developers and the web host provider engaged by The Assembly of God Church School.
If request is made for not using personal information in a particular manner or at all, The Assembly of God Church School will adopt all reasonable measures to observe the request. However, the information or any part of the same may still be used or disclosed if:
- the owner of the information is subsequently notified of intended use or disclosure and use or disclosure of the information is not objected to;
- if the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- if the disclosure is mandated by law.
Objections to the use of Personal Information may be recorded by sending email to email@example.com
Cookies and IP addresses
The website utilizes “cookies” and track IP addresses for the following purpose:
- monitoring traffic patterns;
- ensuring that forms are validly submitted;
- ensuring that forms are submitted by the person who landed on the web page where there is a form;
- to serve more efficiently if the user revisits the Website.
A cookie does not personally identify a person but identifies the computer used for accessing the Website. The browser may be set to notify when cookie is received and the user may accept or reject at each instance.
- Emails that are received
The content of any e-mail received is preserved if the same is assessed to be legally required. Contents of E-mail messages may be monitored for trouble-shooting or maintenance or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
- Using personal information for analysis
Personal information collected may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances it shall be ensured that individuals would remain anonymous.
- Confidentiality and security of transmission
All personal information collected (including contact details) is kept confidential to the best of ability however security of transmission cannot be guaranteed.
- Your consent to disclosure overseas
The visitors to the website hereby agree and consent to disclosing any personal information collected from them to overseas entities associated with The Assembly of God Church School for academic or placement purpose.
- Contacting us about privacy