Provisionally selected candidates for Classes (Nursery – 11) for the session 2023-24
Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Classes (Nursery – 5) for the session 2023 – 24
Provisionally shortlisted candidates for Classes (6 -11) for the session 2023 – 24
Fees to be paid online from 18.05.2023 (AFTER 05:00 PM) to 22.05.2023 (TILL 10:00 PM)
Steps to pay the fees online:
Step 1: Login to the payment portal: https://220.127.116.11:8443/hrclIRP/startup.do
Step 2: Enter the User Id and Password you have used at the time of Registration.
Step 3: Select Student Console & then online payment of Fees.
After payment, kindly select the Student Console and then Generate Admission Form and Challan and keep a copy of the same for later reference.
Admission formalities to be completed only after the payment of fees and the following documents must be submitted between 23rd May 2023 and 31st May 2023 to the Junior School Office (Nursery to Class 5) at 18/1, Royd Street between 10:00 AM to 12:00 NOON or to the Senior School Vice Principal’s Office (Classes 6 to 11) at 125/1, Park Street between 10:00 AM to 12:00 NOON (School is closed on Saturdays & Sundays).
- HARD COPY OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM.
- COPY OF RECEIPT OF FULL PAYMENT.
- XEROX COPY OF K.M.C. BIRTH CERTIFICATE DULY ATTESTED BY ANY GAZETTED OFFICER.
- BAPTISM / DEDICATION CERTIFICATE (FOR CAT ‘A’)
- INCOME PROOF OF BOTH PARENTS (LATEST SALARY SLIP OR INCOME TAX RETURNS).
- ORIGINAL TRANSFER CERTIFICATE FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL.
- PREVIOUS CLASS MARKSHEET.
- ONE STAMP-SIZE PHOTO OF THE CANDIDATE. (Only for Classes 6 – 11)
- ADMIT CARD OF CLASS 10(ICSE) – For Class 11 Only.
- UNDERTAKING TO BE RETYPED ON RUPEES TEN STAMP PAPER AND SIGNED BY A NOTARY PUBLIC. (Click here to download the undertaking)
FEES ONCE PAID IS NON-REFUNDABLE
Kindly check our school website: agcschools.edu.in/parkstreet for updates.
You are requested to strictly adhere to the above dates and timings.
For any clarification regarding the document submission, contact the School Office:
|Phone No: 033 2229 9537 (Junior Section)||Phone No: 033 2229 0707 (Senior Section)
For other queries related to admission, contact:
Phone No: (033) 2229 4484